Coveralls and Overalls Decorated With Your Custom Logo
If there is ever a time to get coveralls and overalls, it is now. Coveralls are go-to apparel for people working in industries like painting, plumbing, construction etc. Now, with the pandemic on the loose, coveralls and overalls add an extra layer of safety by covering most of your body. Coverall is a onesie that is supposed to be worn over your regular clothing to work. There may be several reasons to wear coveralls, including but not limited to:
- To your regular clothing from getting stained while you work.
- To protect your body from being in direct contact with chemicals or liquids you work with.
- To allow you freedom of movement to do your job more comfortably.
- To protect yourself from the cold weather.
- To be more visible.
No matter what your reasons to get coveralls or overalls are, it goes without saying that for you to work comfortably, it should possess the following characteristics:
- Quality Fabric.
- A design that lets you move comfortably.
Based on which industry you work in or what your requirements are, you can choose one of the following kinds of coveralls or overalls:
- Regular: Made of regular fabric.
- Hi-Vis: These coveralls and overalls are made of highly visible material. It is preferred by people working in an environment where safety is the biggest concern.
Coveralls Vs Overalls:
It is a loose-fitting protective suit. Think of pants and a shirt joint together to make a onesie.
Kind of similar to coveralls except that overalls are trousers with an attached bib and shoulder straps.
Coveralls or overalls are everywhere, but what’s not that common is businesses that will brand these apparel products with your custom logo or graphics. At Workwear Toronto, we not only sell corporate apparel we also decorate it with your logo or basically any design that you want.
Why should you custom brand your coveralls and overalls?
- To give yourself or your team a more professional look.
- To advertise your business to people you come in contact with while wearing the coveralls or overalls.
- To make your clients feel more confident about the authenticity of your business.
How do we Customize Coveralls or Overalls?
Depending on the type of fabric, quantity of items, number of colours in your logo or graphic, level of detail required, etc we offer to decorate coveralls and overalls using the following decoration techniques:
- Heat Transfer
- Screen Printing
To learn more about these techniques, please visit our what we do page.
If you’re looking for quality coveralls or Overalls decorated with your custom logo, give us a call at +14167461381 or visit our showroom located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our brand stylists about your requirements.
To read more articles, visit our blog page.