Peel and York in Lockdown to Prevent Covid-19 Spread
As we all know on Friday the 20th, the government of Ontario announced a mandatory lockdown on all of Peel and York regions. Most of us were looking forward to spending holidays with our loved ones, but that picture has been shattered. The great reset (Covid-19) continues to haunt us and the only way to defeat it is to take the necessary precautions.
It is time for everyone to accept that social distancing and other precautions are the new norms. Let’s go through it once more:
Safety Precautions to Contain the Pandemic
- Wear a mask; this can not be said enough. This prevents the spread of Covid-19.
- Before leaving to go somewhere, make sure you’ve done some research about the area.
- If you’re travelling via public transit, make sure you are at least 6 feet distance from the other passengers.
- Limit contact as much as possible; opt for waving instead of shaking hands. Fewer chances of you getting infected by Covid-19.
- Consider safe social activities; Instead of meeting friends, catch up with them on a group video call, etc.
- Always keep your distance; everywhere you go, try to keep at least 6 feet distance from everyone else.
- Wash hands thoroughly as often as possible.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes while you’re out.
Following all of the above seems like a lot of maintenance, however, it is the only way to protect our community against the pandemic. Since we don’t have an option but to fight back, that doesn’t mean you can’t do it with style. The masks we wear can be the accessory that makes us stand out.
Workwear Toronto has brought you pandemic safety products that you can customize with your favourite graphics or logos.
Whether it is for personal use or commercial use, we do it all.
Let’s see what we have in store for you.
- Custom Face Masks: We’ll say it. Nothing can stop us from showing off our Christmas spirit. Let everyone know that although our faces are covered, our masks carry the message that we haven’t given up on hope and our hearts are filled with the magic of the holidays. Choose your favourite graphic or design and we can decorate the masks with it. It could be the picture of Santa Clause or a Christmas tree or simply just your logo.
- Customized Hand Sanitizers: Hand Sanitizers are everywhere, for something that’s everywhere it is the perfect opportunity to advertise your business while promoting safety. Two birds, one stone. Contact our team to get your hands on some Canadian Made hand sanitizers with your logo on the bottles.
- Neck Gaiters: Neck gaiters serve a similar purpose as masks while keeping your neck warm. These are especially recommended for people who always forget their masks. Workwear Toronto can decorate these neck gaiters with your company logo or favourite designs.
- Face Shields: That’s right, face shields are almost the new norm for safety. With the new Lockdown, you’ll be seeing a lot of people wearing the face shields. So, make your one of a kind with your personalized touch.
- Social Distancing Stickers & Posters: For business owners, it is important to remind customers about social distancing and safety practices to prevent Covid-19. At Workwear Toronto, we offer customized social distancing signs and posters.
From time to time we (humans) have proven that there is no greater strength than unity. So let’s unite and do our part towards creating a safer and healthy community.
For more stories and news, visit our blog page here.