Being in business means grabbing every opportunity to make sure your brand is out there for your potential clients to see it. One way to make your brand more recognizable is to get custom-decorated corporate apparel for your team.
Picture this, you are looking for a plumber. There are two. One of them is wearing just about anything from his closet while the other one is wearing workwear decorated with his company logo. What does that say to you? Any sane person would go for the second one wearing professional workwear with his company logo on it.
So, simply wearing corporate apparel decorated with your custom logo is powerful enough to get you the job. There are a few reasons why you should consider getting custom-decorated apparel for your team.
- Having your employees or team wearing apparel customized with your logo gives your team a more professional look.
- Customized apparel is a non-aggressive way to advertise your brand or business because you’re not interrupting people as in the case of online ads.
- Seeing your team or employees wear workwear decorated with your company logo subconsciously makes your clients feel more confident about the legitimacy of your business.
Custom Decorated Corporate Apparel for EP Construction
Our returning client “EP Constructions” has that code cracked. They know the power of custom decorated apparel. Since they were satisfied with our work in the past, this time they wanted to go a step further to brand their business. Here’s what EP Construction got done by us:
- Hoodies (Screen Printing)
- 4 baby hoodies (Supplied by the client) [Personal]
- 24 Regular Adult Hoodies
- Face Masks (Heat Press Transfer)
- Long Sleeve T-Shirts (Screen Printing)
- Face Shields (Stickers)
- Hats (Embroidery)
Now that’s an order. After our branding stylist explained the differences between the decoration types we offer, the client carefully chose which decoration techniques to go with depending on the type of product.
Being our returning client, our designers were quick to generate mockup files for the products and get approval for the same before starting the production phase.
We delivered the products on time as always. Our motto is to offer our clients quality service and deliver the product within the timeframe.
If you’re looking to give your team a professional look, give us a call at 647-533-7223 or visit our showroom located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to go through our portfolio of business we’ve branded and speak to our experts about your specific requirements.
Read more articles, here.