Your Logo Using Custom-Embroidery | Workwear Toronto
One of the most important things for a business is to maintain its identity. To be able to be recognizable by people, a business has to show them something to associate with the brand. Items branded with the business logo are a classic and very effective way to create an identity for a brand.
The concern for maintaining a reputation or creating one as your business grows bigger or takes off. One way to achieve that is by branding the clothing used by your employees or any other clothing product used as a part of the business. To brand the clothing, you need to be aware of the options you have. The different techniques you can use to decorate clothing items with your company logo or graphics.
One of these techniques is the ancient art of embroidery. Out of everything being used in the market today, embroidery has to be the mother of them all. In the simplest of words embroidery is the skill of decorating cloth using a needle and thread to create the desired pattern or graphic. This precious craft has been pass on to us by generations of our ancestors.
Embroidery started off as something that one does with their own hands. However, with the advancement in modern technology and computers taking over most of our handy work, it only makes sense that we now have machines that do custom-embroidery at a much faster rate and with absolute precision. Thus, allowing us to get done with hundreds of pieces in a matter of a few hours.
Today, custom-embroidery has become one of the most popular decoration techniques for branding workwear clothing and products. Here are some of the benefits of choosing embroidery for branding workwear:
- World: “Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the toughest one of them all?”
Embroidery has been proven to be the most durable and long-lasting than any of the other decoration techniques.
- Cost-effective: Custom-embroidery is cost-effective considering its shelf life.
- Get Any Design: It doesn’t matter how complex your logo is, it can be embroidered, all thanks to Workwear Toronto’s latest and powerful embroidery machines.
- Low Maintenance: Get custom-embroidery and forget about following rules to keep it intact. Embroidery blends in with your clothing and seeks no special treatment than what your garments receive.
- Embroidery Pops: Instead of being flat, embroidery gives off an embossed look and feel, making your logo pop.
- Custom-embroidery can be done on most clothing products including but not limited to polos, t-shirts, shirts, trousers, jackets, toques, etc.
- Decide the Number of Stitches you want per inch, allowing you to decide how detailed you want your logo to be.
So, there you have it, a list of all the reasons why you should pick embroidery to have your workwear clothing branded with your logo.
If you do decide to move forward with it or have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 647-533-7223 or visit our showroom located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our branding stylists.