Clothing is an ever-changing industry. However, there are some products that may be altered just a bit to give them a fresh look but the concept and the purpose remains the same. Some of those products include T-Shirts, Pants, Jackets, etc. You can find these products in countless different designs. What differentiates them from each other is the way these products have been designed and decorated.
When it comes to decorating clothing, it simply means adding an external element to a clothing product in order to make it more appealing for the customers. Decorating clothing has been in practice since the beginning of mankind. Our ancestors used to embroider breathtaking designs on clothes.
But as the machines took over and businesses are rising and can’t wait to get their hands on decorated products, we (the world) have to come up with techniques that are not only faster but also give amazing quality.
Heat Transfer is a modern-day technique for decorating clothing products quickly with high-quality designs or graphics. Heat Transfer allows you to get a custom graphic on your t-shirts or any other clothing in a matter of a few hours.
How Heat Press Transfer Works:
The process starts by printing the graphic or design onto a transfer paper or vinyl rather than directly printing on the product. The transfer paper acts as a medium between the fabric and vinyl. After that, the printed paper is placed on the t-shirt or any other garment, on a location where you want to transfer the design.
Once settled, a machine is used to apply pressure and heat that transfers the design from the paper to the fabric.
Why Choose Heat Transfer?
There are several reasons Heat Transfer might just be the thing you’re looking for. Let’s see what those are:
- One of The Fastest Ways To Decorate Clothing: It is by far one of the quickest ways you can decorate clothing items. Assuming you know what you want to get, it takes only about 35 minutes to heat press it on your t-shirt. If the t-shirts or other garments are in high quantity, then the first t-shirt takes 35 minutes and 10 minutes each for every t-shirt after that. You can get your order ready in a matter of hours as opposed to other decoration techniques that could take weeks before your order gets ready.
- High Quality: Heat Transfer by far is the winner when it comes to producing real and high-quality graphics right on the clothes. You can always see the reduced details in any other decoration technique, but not in the case of heat transfer. You get exactly what you see on your computer screen.
- Easy Process: The heat transfer process basically prints your graphic or design on a transfer paper which is later transferred to the fabric using heat and pressure. Pretty easy right?
- Clean Setup & Process: Unlike some of the other decoration techniques, heat transfer does not get things messy. You don’t have to deal with ink stains or other unwanted fluids.
- Cost-effective: Not only is it one of the fastest ways to decorate clothing, but it is also one of the most cost-effective ways.
If you’re looking to get your custom design or logo on t-shirts or other clothing products using heat transfer, feel free to reach our team at +14167461381 or visit our showroom at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, On, M9W1B4.
To read more blogs, visit our blog page.